Keller, Texas Home Inspection
About Keller, Texas
Endowed with a welcoming atmosphere, outstanding school system, and remarkable city facilities is the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex- the city of Keller. It has been the “Top 100 Places to Live- America’s Best Small Towns” thrice in 2007 by CNN/Money Magazine. The city offers unique economic engines, primarily historic Old Town Keller and the urban Keller Town Center. The city-wide parks and trails system offers recreation and mobility among the city’s recreation and aquatics center and multiple sports facilities. It takes pride in the Keller Public Library that houses more than 80,000 materials and loads of online resources. Additionally, Keller Senior Activities Center brings senior citizens for stimulating activities such as health and fellowship. With over 45,090 people as of January 2019, acreage of 18.4 miles, Keller has gained national attention by uniting big-city conveniences and amenities with small-town roots and quality of life.
Why call for a Professional Keller, TX Home Inspection?
When selling and buying a house, it is important to ensure that all major systems are in good working condition. Having your home inspected before putting it on the market shows that you’re open-minded about the property.
Our home inspection team in Keller, TX commits to providing outstanding service. We guarantee highly-experienced professionals that are extremely thorough and have excellent communication skills. We deliver detailed, electronic reports to all customers within that same day of inspection.
Here are the services we offer at Keller, TX, Home Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection. Having the property thoroughly inspected before purchasing it will save you a lot of time and money. And hiring an experienced home inspection company will help you identify existing problems that you may not discover and are unaware of. The inspector will examine the entire property, both inside and out, looking for any signs of damage or safety hazards.
- Pre-Listing Inspection. Also known as Seller Home Inspection, it helps the seller fix or repair any items of immediate concerns and alerts you for safety and hazard issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Warranty Inspection. Preventing the risk of possible costly repairs is the goal of our “Warranty Inspection” or “11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection”. Our inspection covers all major systems and includes testing of the mechanical systems and components. We note all visible defects and make a written report for presentation to your builder.
- New Construction Inspection. We guarantee that all items are in place before the final handover from the builder to you. Our home inspector will show you a checklist of items inspected for the builder to resolve the problem.
- Thermal Imaging Inspection. Thermal imaging is a great tool to detect temperature differences between dry and wet areas. It detects moisture in walls and ceiling, water leaks from the plumbing systems, and wood-destroying insect activity. It also helps improve energy deficiency of residential and commercial structures, flat roof inspections, and electrical inspection.
Choose our services at Keller, TX, Home Inspections.
We could certainly promise to give you valuable information. More so, we will provide you with a sound and impartial evaluation of the property. Let this experienced Keller, TX home inspection team help keep you from buying the money pit. Our findings will undoubtedly help you make your most informed buying decision. We will provide you with clear, concise, and professional service about your property. And we give an oral report on-site and a detailed, full-color, narrative report within 24 hours after the inspection. We guarantee excellence. Schedule your inspection now right through our website or call us at (972) 827-2366.
Schedule your inspection now right through our website or Call Us at (972) 827-2366.