Southlake, Texas Home Inspection
About Southlake, Texas
The perfect destination to spend your vacation, Southlake City, is located in Tarrant County with minor areas expanding into Denton County in Texas. As of 2018, it has a population of 32,269. Southlake City is the perfect place where all your necessities come together, enhancing the quality of life and revitalizing your business through tourism and economic prosperity. Planning the future is the city’s motivation in accessing safety throughout its community. When it comes to safety, the fire department, emergency management, and police department work hand in hand to give you comfort while staying. The beautiful city of Southlake offers athletics and recreation, parks and facilities, shopping and dining, Town Squares, and has a great way for special events. The amenities and recreational activities available in Southlake also paved its way to the top and is one reason why everybody wants to stay in this humble community.
Why call for a Professional Southlake, TX Home Inspection?
When selling and buying a house, it is important to ensure that all major systems are in good working condition. Having your home inspected before putting it on the market shows that you’re open-minded about the property.
Our home inspection team in Southlake, TX commits to providing outstanding service. We guarantee highly-experienced professionals that are extremely thorough and have excellent communication skills. We deliver detailed, electronic reports to all customers within that same day of inspection.
Here are the services we offer at Southlake, TX, Home Inspections:
- Buyer Inspection. Having the property thoroughly inspected before purchasing it will save you a lot of time and money. And hiring an experienced home inspection company will help you identify existing problems that you may not discover and are unaware of. The inspector will examine the entire property, both inside and out, looking for any signs of damage or safety hazards.
- Pre-Listing Inspection. Also known as Seller Home Inspection, it helps the seller fix or repair any items of immediate concerns and alerts you for safety and hazard issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Warranty Inspection. Preventing the risk of possible costly repairs is the goal of our “Warranty Inspection” or “11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection”. Our inspection covers all major systems and includes testing of the mechanical systems and components. We note all visible defects and make a written report for presentation to your builder.
- New Construction Inspection. We guarantee that all items are in place before the final handover from the builder to you. Our home inspector will show you a checklist of items inspected for the builder to resolve the problem.
- Thermal Imaging Inspection. Thermal imaging is a great tool to detect temperature differences between dry and wet areas. It detects moisture in walls and ceiling, water leaks from the plumbing systems, and wood-destroying insect activity. It also helps improve energy deficiency of residential and commercial structures, flat roof inspections, and electrical inspection.
Choose our services at Southlake, TX, Home Inspections.
We indeed promise to add valuable information. We will provide you with a sound and impartial evaluation of the property. Let this experienced Southlake, TX home inspection team help keep you from buying the money pit. Our findings will undoubtedly help you make your most informed buying decision. We will provide you with clear, concise, and professional service about your property. And we give an oral report on-site and a detailed, full-color, narrative report within 24 hours after the inspection. We guarantee excellence.
Schedule your inspection now right through our website or Call Us at (972) 827-2366.